Sunday, March 16, 2008

Shows to watch this week

John Adams:
Tonight was the first part of the "John Adams" miniseries, I unfortunately did not catch the entire thing during it's first run tonight - but thanks to HBO's constant re-running of programs, I won't have any problem catching it the second time around.

A huge star-studded cast including Paul Giamatti, Laura Linney, David Morse, Sarah Polley, Tom Wilkinson, Rufus Sewell, Zeljko Ivanek, and many many more.

Miniseries like this (and Rome and Band of Brothers) makes me really upset that I don't personally get HBO - meaning that I have to take a trip to my parent's house to bum off their HBO service just for this sort of thing.


Jericho:
Jericho's second to last episode of the season (or series). I don't suggest watching this if you haven't caught up to this - but I do suggest checking out the first season on DVD.


Torchwood:
The season's better than ever. And due to the story only having a marginally annoying "lovey-dovey" story subplot, this is starting to give Doctor Who a run for it's money.


Battlestar Galactica:
Nope, not this week. So soon...

No comments: