Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What I'm Watching

This post is about what I'm currently watching, primarily on Hulu.

The new TV season has begun. I'm about all caught up with each episode of the new series, and I've finally been able to watch Lone Star, so I can join in with the crowds of people annoyed with it's early departure from the Fall television schedule. It has joined Happy Town, which I did enjoy, and was killed early too. I suspect the Magic Man did them both in.

I'm still working through Highlander: The Series, the syndicated 1990s show about Duncan MacLeod. The show's setting is now Paris, though most everyone speaks pretty good English. Gotta love Canada.

I've finished the first season and am about 30 episodes into the second season of Alfred Hitchcock Presents, the anthology series hosted by none other than the master, Alfred Hitchcock himself. The only show I can really compare it to is The Twilight Zone, and there are some episodes that I've recently watched that rival that show's great ones. Hitchcock's dry wit remains hilarious and his remarks add a decent sense of snark and wit. I'm about 63 episodes into the 363 episodes, so I still have quite a ways to go until I'm done with this one.

The bizarre, Lexx, remains a staple on my plate, which I'm going to start watching this odd, strange, bizarre show again.

No comments: