Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wait... when the heck did this happen?

Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day.

When did this happen?

Just about since the first film was released and became a hit on DVD, the film has had an IMDb board. Whether it is the same board or if it has continued to be resurrected, I'm not sure. Every few years I'd find myself there, looking at an entry for a film that was rumored to start production, but that never seemed to be able to find the financing, or there just wasn't any clear interest in making the film, or some other unforeseen issue befell the start of production. At many points people said that Troy Duffy would never work in the industry again. I thought it was dead. Now, I find myself here, and am surprised to see that not only is it being made, but that they're finishing up post-production. Very interesting!

I'm hopeful that the film is at least as half as entertaining as the first film.

No comments: